What is Transactional SMS ?
"Transactional message” means an SMS containing only
- Information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institutions etc.
- Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorised agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation
- Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students;
- Any remider updates & info to registered clinets
Example of Transactional SMS:
- Your SB A/c xxxxxx is debited by Rs. xxxxxxx on xxxxxxxx for Clearing. Available Balance Rs. xxxxxx
- Your Login verification code for user name xxxx is xxxxx.
Note: "xxxxx" is used to substitute variable data